Students engage in various activities during Activities Week.
- Students in Years 9 and 10 can opt for experiential learning at the Outward Bound School.
- Excursions to overseas destinations are organized each year. Examples of destinations include London-Paris History Tour, humanitarian trip to Nepal, cultural visit of Xian (Beijing, Shanghai), Homestay in Bordeaux, France.
- Visits to local places of interest to enhance understanding of subject-related topics.
- Participation in local and international competitions.
- Organisation of SKIS MUN and TEDx.
- Paramount Championship – organization and participation.