Roshan dominated the games and his final score was 8.5 points which is 1.5 points ahead of the second place, unheard of at a tournament of this high a level. This is truly an amazing achievement and a historical moment and we are really proud of him.
Roshan Ajeet Singh with 8/8 won the National Closed Championship. He automatically qualifies for the World Chess Olympiad 2012 for the Senior Men”s Team (in addition to the World Youth Olympiad by virtue of his U16 National Age Group Championship 2012).
Last year Roshan won the U-14 National Age Group Championship. Towards the end of the year he improved significantly to win the Bronze Medal on reserve board for the Malaysian team playing in the World U-16 Olympiad.
This year he moved up to win the U-16 National Age Group Championship and now, just two months later he is also the National Champion!
During this period he has gained 200+ rating points, fighting in every game and learning from every tournament.
please click here to download the form
· 10.00 am - Primary : Sri KDU ® International School
· 11.00 am - Primary : Sekolah Sri KDU ®
· 12.00 noon - Secondary : Sekolah Sri KDU ®
· 13.00 pm - Secondary : Sri KDU ® International School
· 14.00 pm - Pre – U : International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
· 14.00 pm - Primary : Sekolah Sri KDU ®