Sri KDU Primary School provides a platform to cultivate and nurture young individuals to think and grow independently through the school’s holistic programme. The interactive learning model and the infusion of international perspectives in the curriculum prepare students for the intellectual, societal and global requirements of 21st-century education. Our primary classroom experiences support the development of students for the next stage of their education.
We are committed to the school mission of developing independent learners, guiding and preparing students for responsible decision making in their careers by moving towards 'student-centred learning'.
Teachers guide students to view issues from various perspectives, where applicable, via:
- A comparative approach to global themes;
- Awareness of world events.
We aim to:
- Develop a positive culture in school and beyond by creating Awareness of and Participation in Charity and Community Projects.
- Develop Mental and Physical Endurance through Expeditions and Outdoor Pursuits.
- Develop Talents and Values through participation in school activities such as sports days and annual concerts.
- Amplify students’ potential in both academics and sports as students grow and respond better when they know and see that they are cared for.
Monday-Thursdays 8:00a.m. – 3:30p.m.
Fridays 8:00a.m. – 12:30p.m.