We are committed to the school mission of developing independent learners, guiding and preparing students for responsible decision making in their careers by moving towards 'student-centred learning'.
Teachers guide students to view issues from various perspectives, where applicable, via:
- A comparative approach to global themes;
- Awareness of world events.
We aim to:
- Develop a positive culture in school and beyond by creating Awareness of and Participation in Charity and Community Projects.
- Develop Mental and Physical Endurance through Expeditions and Outdoor Pursuits.
- Develop Talents and Values through participation in school activities such as sports days and annual concerts.
- Amplify students’ potential in both academics and sports as students grow and respond better when they know and see that they are cared for.
Monday-Thursdays 8:00a.m. – 3:30p.m.
Fridays 8:00a.m. – 12:30p.m.